Saturday, August 3, 2013

New Photos

Hi All:

So, I am all settled in here in Delhi.  Chase and Camden were discharged from the hospital Saturday morning and I was able to take the back to the hotel with me.  It's amazing how much you learn about you children in such a short period of time.  It is also fun to see the personality differences.  Chase has made it known that he HATES to be swaddled completely.  He needs to have his arms out.  No matter how snug I make his swaddle, he WILL find a way to get those arms out - it is so funny.  Camden is just the opposite.  Swaddle him and he is out like a light.  I am going to take a picture of the two right now so you can see what I'm talking about. Given what I just said, I'm sure you can guess who is Chase and who is Camden:



 I think that is so funny!  So far, everything is going well.  I've been pretty busy video chatting friends and family back home.  I am happy that everyone is genuinely excited to meet the twins.  I also had the pleasure of video chatting with Anwar who is another SCI client.  He is expecting his twins (twin girls is what I think they are) next month.  I think he is posting a pic of our chat so go check it out.  I also got to talk to M, a really cool SCI client who had his son about a week ago.  We will likely do lunch soon. 

As a  quick update.  The boys got their first shots today.  They have a follow-up appointment this Wednesday with the pediatrician.  Check out some photos I took of the boys today.  I hope you all enjoy.

Chase is on the left. Camden on the Right:


Chase on the left, Camden on the Right:

Camden


Chase:

Camden:

Chase:
 


 

 


 
 

13 comments:

  1. What beautiful boys! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little babies, all snuggly and new, makes me want more! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Fred, they are so adorable... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Cherish every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!!! Welcome to Fatherhood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Congrats again! Both of my little ones never liked being swaddled and they did just fine :) I second Meg - I want more even though the newborn stage is VERY FRESH in my mind! LOL! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Fred, real handsome fellas they are.....Hope to congratulate you in person once you get back and settled

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Fred! The boys are so handsome. Thank you for the great information!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Surrogate mother We provides many services like fertility program for women, Surrogacy,egg donor,test tube baby, surrogate mothers and more,our center is best IVF in India n surrogacy in India,visit our website for more information This cute baby from surro... cost of surrogacy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice story about final birth. Know about about surrogacy ageny mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing good information, One of the best Surrogacy Cost in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete