Friday, January 24, 2014

Long Time Coming

Hey Blogworld!

I have been away too long and I am so sorry.  Life has been so hectic I have been procrastinating on continuing this blog.  Between my little men and work, I haven't had much time to do anything else, but things are beginning to slow down at work.   How has everyone been? I can't believe its been over a year since I have begun this blog. 

Chase, Camden, and I are all doing well.  Chase is about 18lbs and Camden is nearly 16lbs.  Camden was longer then Chase but Chase has now caught up.  Can you believe they will be 6 months old in 4 more days. 

I must say I am loving being a father. I love seeing Chase and Cam's individual personalities develop.  Cam is still laid back...until he gets mad - he can get fiesty! lol.  Chase is still aggressive as always.  They are both rolling over from there stomach to back, smiling, laughing, scooting, and doing everything they are supposed to be doing at this age.

One funny thing that I wanted to write about is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  I don't know what it is about that show but it draws the boys in.  No matter what they are doing, as soon as they hear the "hot dog" song, they drop everything and watch the tv - it is so funny!



Here's a couple of photos of the boys.  I hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!

One of Cam's Christmas photos (he was tired and pissed LOL):

Cam looking at Mickey Mouse with his grandmother:

Cam and Chase Christmas Photos:


Chase and his great-grandmother (my maternal grandmother).  Chase is looking at Mickey Mouse.

Chase's Christmas photo screenshot:


 

7 comments:

  1. Love the pics, Fred. The boys are growing fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!!!!! They are growing so much. Was talking about you with another single client today who is expecting twins in June in Bangkok - he's wondering what his life is going to look like when we get home! I told him that I'd put ya'll in touch. It's got to be busy and interesting for sure! The boys are PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Javitri Hospital : India's No.1 Test tube baby centre and Ivf centre. Javitri Hospital provides these services very affordable and reliable cost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. Thanks for the share. Ivfclinicinindia.com is a unique opportunity to get full service surrogacy, egg donation and IVF treatment agency in India . For more information about Surrogacy India and Surrogacy Clinic India Visit us..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute pics you have shared. Thank you so much for sharing. Really today surrogacy treatment in India has brought the happiness in the life of couple and has played a major in completing the family of various couples.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe they're so big! Seems like yesterday we were getting the news that they'd arrived!!!

    IVF Centre in Chandigarh | Test Tube Baby Cost in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out much.

    Test Tube Baby Centre in Jalandhar

    ReplyDelete