Saturday, October 22, 2016

Reflection

Hi World!

Can you believe its been over three years since my journey to India began - I can't! The years have flown by and they have been nothing short of an amazing experience.

I was looking back at my old blog post in amazement from how much Chase and Camden (collectively known as "the boys") have grown. From scooting, to crawling, to walking, to running.  From babbling, to saying a few words, to talking, to now having conversations.  It blows me away- they are actually little people now. Does that make any sense?

The boys have been learning so much and I am hoping to get them into a good school next fall.  I will blog about my experience in searching for schools in upcoming posts.

I miss you guys and want to start blogging again. As I am typing this, the boys are jumping up and down on the bed ignoring my idle threats to turn the cartoon off if they don't stop.

I hope everyone is doing well and I will talk to you soon.  Check out some updated pictures of the boys and let me know what you think! Let me know how you all are doing?

Are you still looking into surrogacy? For all of the current parents, how are the kiddos? For all of the intended parents - how is your journey going?

Talk to you soon.

Fred

P.S. Check out my struggle trying to get the boys to both look into the camera at the same time LOL.  I was not successful.  Can you tell? Can anyone relate?



10 comments:

  1. Fred, the twins have changed so much since our last meet up. Still adorable!! :) So wonderful to see their pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surrogacy in Kenya: - “The most convenient and nominal cost for surrogacy in Kenya for assisted reproduction”.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surrogate mother are boon for the couple who facing issue in having child. but I think India is best place for surrogacy rather than another countries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surrogacy in Georgia is the favorite place to get the opportunity of parenthood. Staying sterile is the very difficult task for the couple in every country. Georgia includes the popular clinic like Go IVF Surrogacy which is today the most preferred clinic offering maximum success rate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog about surrogacy. know more information about complete surrogacy program.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog.
    Corion Fertility Clinic is the most recommended surrogacy clinic in Mumbai, India providing infertility treatment with advanced technology & fertility experts to achieve superior pregnancy success rates. Visit Corion Fertility Clinic at an affordable IVF cost in Mumbai located in Andheri West. Call for appointment: +91 22 26395588 / 5599

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog about surrogacy. know more information about
    IVF Cost in Navi Mumbai

    ReplyDelete