Tuesday, July 30, 2013


Hey all:

Thank you all so much the kind words.  It has been so hectic.  I decided to advance my flight for two main reasons.  First, I just want to hold my boys.  I can't wait to see them and hold them.  Second, Dr. Gupta said they would be discharged either Thursday or Friday.  It makes no sense for me to wait until my flight on Sunday night because that flight will arrive on Monday night (New Delhi time) which means I won't get my babies until Tuesday.  I have to pay $200 per baby/per day.  That's $400 a day.  The cost to change my flight totalled $469 and my hotel cost a little over 100 bucks to check in on the 2nd instead of the 5th.  So, so i'm saving hospital admission charges for Friday, Sat, Sun and Mon, perhaps even Tues by flying over a bit earlier.  Therefore, my flight leaves this Thusday.  I will continue to update my blog to let you know how everything goes. 


  1. I wouldn't be able to wait another second either. Save travels

  2. Good decision Fred. Have a wonderful flight and meet up with your babies. So happy for you. Will be on the lookout for updates here.
    Safe travels. xoxo

  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So excited for you!